Right now I'm doing a re-think on Nerdbags now that I have a better idea where the overall is going. What's there was frankly written out of direct annoyance with the specific nerdbags of the world.
Not the true collectors or fans, who frankly makes up the bulk of my instagram feeds, but the fucking pay for play haters who intantly transform into Karens whenever a woman's involved.
SO Filled with Deeply Personal Outrage (for money) whenever Anyone makes a movie with 'a girl' in it. It wasn't always this way ... and they can say it's not the reason but the fact they so often make it so extremely personal while vibing off tearing women down and photoshop insults for covers says it all.
Anyway, they really started to fucking annoy me, a slow brew over the last few years, while more an more personal they got.
That's what I started with, script mixed equally with rant, and I like. But now I'm looking at it as an actual Popcorn component which requires more than just being pissed off annoyed with a pile of nerd bait waiting for the hook.
These are mostly Trump supporters by the way who for all their claim to taste can't comprehend that Kid Rock sux the complete ass for the life of them, or that James Woods was never above average which led to the decline he screams his way around today.
No.
Because Gina Carano is the best actor ever and if She's Not In It, it better Goddamn Well be Sydney Sweeny. That's literally their take on everything. Cast Sydney Sweeny as every female possible, in everything, MAGA MAGA, go Trump.
Let's see how Odyssey's doing ...
Yep ! They're irrelevant. Doin' fine.
But they're alone to blame (for them), it all started because of how many of these movies really did suck the complete ass.
All That's going into the final and I Swear to God I will work the wonders in an attempt to have a Sydney Sweeny cameo, maybe a preview for the movie itself in which she's billed to plays every female character.
The end.
After credits ~
I actually will. The Rock as The Rock too. Literal fucking miracles, if that's what it takes (just as long as it doesn't take an actual 'budget').
...
Anyway that's what I'm working on right now, then a closer to the set, Pasta Sauce which will (absolutely not) explain everything including why these divergent serial killer tales all hover around the same humans.
"What is Taken from the library will never Leave the library, and neither will the Thief."
~ All written works contained herein or by link are the property of Gerald Edwin Chule ~ circusanarquista@gmail.com (for business or pleasure) ~