~ All written works contained herein or by link are the property of Gerald Edwin Chule ~ circusanarquista@gmail.com (for business or pleasure) ~

Anyway, the who's who is decided on Nerdbags, almost there.  I just need dumb tuber names for them now.  That's tonight's journal time.

But a thing decided was that Horizon will be a horror movie now, pretty much everything scrapped but the opening if you recall it ~

A child of the future reads her report to the class, out the window to her side a string of circular space stations with domes above and below are seen encircling the world below.  Smooth edges lined with walkways and broad windows such as the one seen in the classroom.

Child - "And peace was finally made and all the remnants of the great war left to live in the heavens above, leaving behind the desolate world that they made below, where none could survive."  

She smiles proud of herself as the nearest station out the window is mired by explosions yet to be noticed by the class.  More missiles strike from below until it falls out of control.

Child - "Radioactive and forgotten, the old world is dead.  The end."

She smiles before the destruction in the window behind her as the station is seen there dips burning into the atmosphere below.  Then to this footage ~



Which is a television hack from 2007 set to the music from Suicide Mouse.  Hijinks ensue, and hence the intermission scene, an extended cut of 'Dining Room or There is Nothing' ~




The closing credits are the same face set to ''I Feel Fantastic"





I think you can see where I'm going with this, the rest you'll see when you do.  I've been researching all this kind of crap the last couple of days, much of which for ambient sounds.

Suffice to say, 'they send a team', believing the launch was likely it an automated system.  A very different movie than Horizon's last cuts.  This will close the Popcorn set after Nerdbags and whatever mini follows, but without the reoccurring performers.

Put it all together and again I think you can see where I'm going with it.  I can tell you right now though, it's not going to answer a lot of questions so much as refine the questions themselves.