~ All written works contained herein or by link are the property of Gerald Edwin Chule ~ circusanarquista@gmail.com (for business or pleasure) ~

To whom if clearly concerns ...

So very much ...

Yeah okay, I see where you're going with this.  It's insane, but I can see it.  Here's your problem.  You've got this image in your head of what someone like me is supposed to be like.  We're supposed to act a certain way, supposed to be a certain way.  

Based on movies.

Based on fiction.  

Based on the expectations and imaginations of people who have Never actually met Anyone who can do the things I do.  They thin about it, they say in their heads, 'what would such a creature even Be like ?  And as artists they come up with the most entertaining of ideals possible.

And entertaining they often are.

So no I'm not what you expected.  At all.  And I have no desire whatsoever to pay mix and match with the pictures in your head.  Though I could, quite literally and painfully.

For you.

But.

The thing is, even basing that image on my predecessors, what is the one trait they all had in common ?  What singular quantitative consistency did they all share one after the next ?

Failure.

Every single one of them so No.  I am not like what you expected at all.  Because here I am, cleaning up the messes of the Absolute and Abysmal Failure, of every single one of us who looked Anything like, that picture in your head right now which I have no interest in being.

The world did not improve under their watch, in fact it got progressively worse, generation after generation until ... Now.  And what a fucking shithole mess they left me to deal with.  Those like whom you expected me to be ...

You don't get it man.

They're my enemies.  They're Your enemies.  They're Our enemies, the whole world round and if there is One Thing you're right about in Any of this, is that it's true.  I am nothing like any of them, at all, except or what I can do.

Better.

Than them.  So !  That said ... 

I've been busy of late.  Some of which you're superficially aware of, but what you don't see is that it's probably the most dangerous job of my dubious career, likely the most important, but definitely with the highest stakes.

For us all.

Undertaken while fucks like you continue stabbing me in the side, calling it a test to see if I fit that imaginary fucking crayon drawing in your head, of what someone like me is supposed to be like.

Because you saw a fucking movie once.

...

Anyway, there's that ... and one fact to be considered.  Which is.

The only way I can develop further is to practice morally reprehensible skills, which in doing so would yes, 'complete the whole', but would then yes, make me more like those you've heard of before.

And thus fail.

I don't need to be that picture in your head.  What would this do for me, or anyone else, except maybe validate you.  Maybe in your head it would validate your actions, things you've told others, reasons why, make you feel all smarty.

But I don't need any of that, no one does but you.

Wouldn't mind if you stopped stabbing me in the side while I'm saving the world from whatever current human 'did it to yourselves' type scenario though.

That'd be real nice, 'preciate it thank you and good morning.


~ X O ~