~ All written works contained herein or by link are the property of Gerald Edwin Chule ~ circusanarquista@gmail.com (for business or pleasure) ~

Wow.  So very harsh.  If you didn't come off so arrogantly I might not have taken that as a compliment.

Think you've got any idea what it was like to hear Mozart, by Mozart ?

You do not.  These are cover bands.  Interpretations.  Extrapolations.  History's best guesswork at what it could Possibly be like, to have 'heard Mozart'.  And where did Mozart love most to play ?

Shitty little dives like this one.

Beethoven couldn't even hear himself play.  Think you've got any idea what it was actually like ?  How many times are we going to rehash your same old superheroes until you get it.  It All starts right here.  Always has.

In shitty little dives like this one.

Sorry for my lack of reverence for your Avengers 12 or whatever but Mozart's been dead a really long time and really just not into cover bands !  Just kinda weaksauce in compare, now what I mean ?  First performance of Rights of Spring had Victorian motherfuckers out of their seats.  And fucking in the aisles ...

You have no idea.  This is garbage.

Watered own and pissed out for an uneducated mass to line up in their garb and ... 'appreciate'.  Believe me I know, my ex worked for the opera, we had All the tickets.  We put on our little 'opera clothes', and we played 'going to the opera time', and everyone fell right the fuck to sleep.

Weak.

Ass.

Cover bands.  

You know it's true.  You're laughing about it right now.  And you'll be laughing about it next time you see them parading yet another atrocious corpse of a masterpiece which once was.  You'll look around at the old men nodding off while their wives sit so perfectly upright.

'Appreciation mode'.

You have no idea what it was like and neither do I.  We never can nor will.  So no I really don't care about Batman 27 any more than Beethoven's 12th by Eric fucking Clapton.

...

I bet you actually like Eric Clapton don't you.

...

Yeah so I don't take that too personally, you're clearly an uneducated sot who Really needs to let go of the past.  Accelerated, advance placement, international baccalaureate, music theory fucking eat it.

Can't go back kid.  

We'll never know what what it was like.  We can only move forward.  And if you're looking for masterpieces try the 'Book of Names' under 'Sanctuary' or maybe Persephone's Manor.  I already did that, this one's just a job, because 'being good' pays approximately jack shit in hollywood.

Woop !