~ All written works contained herein or by link are the property of Gerald Edwin Chule ~ circusanarquista@gmail.com (for business or pleasure) ~

Random.  

Yesterday some attention needy 20 year old dude was following me around babbling for no fucking reason at all.  Total douche-bag.  He looked and acted like pretty much every twenty something flop haired dude-bra.  And then he starts talking about his sex life ... excerpt ~

Me - "So you fucked a nazi."  This after he explained his moral superiority to me (he's 'gender fluid', which in his privileged world translated in 'puts dick into anything while using gender politics as an excuse to prey on psychologically vulnerable trans people').

Him - "She's not a nazi .... anymore."

Me - "So ... you fucked a nazi."

Him - "No I fucked the nazi out of her.  Because I am the white rose of ... "

Me - "Oh my God."

And then I had an epiphany.  It all made sense.

This motherfucker right here is precisely why so many women his age look at me with that look of curiosity.  I'd suspected ... their normal options all pretty much look and act like this guy, but listening to this stain talk a while ... yep.

That's why.

Raised on porn and GTA ...

Which I told him and finally he left me alone.  The 'white rose of whatever' ... I wouldn't even let him finish the sentence.  Sadly, he's pretty much like ninety percent of that generation's males so ... yeah !  'Epiphany'.

Now I know.