~ All written works contained herein or by link are the property of Gerald Edwin Chule ~ circusanarquista@gmail.com (for business or pleasure) ~

Mm.  I mean I do think a lot of my earliest stuff was the best, at least in the classical sense.  A lot of the later stuff is more experimental, just doing it because I love doing it.  In terms of what would be considered 'quality' by a more common standard ... Horizon.  Coming soon.  The real difference is how seriously the project is taken, while later works ... not so much.

I'd say quality by that standard ended with Xenofix in XO, or for some Encompass ending Persephone's Manor.  At which time I thought I was done, the perfect finale, resume complete.  

Then came Midwich and XO ... honesty because bitches were still being bitches, but now the bitches be gone.  So I fuck around.  Career wise it does in really does only come down to my ability to take a pile of notes like this one and making it work.  It'll be 'good', but I wouldn't consider it 'mine'.

No more than if I did a DC or a tar Wars, I'm just playing with another id's Legos.  A humility some franchise heads (or presidents) who need to piss their names all over that which does not nor has it ever belonged to them, could use.

Sony gets that.  Disney does not.  And DC's a complete farce at this point, for exactly that reason.  Jobs like this aren't about what I can do, it's what these other people's ideas can become.  But it takes something they struggle with uniquely in hollywood always.

Humility.

These ideas do not belong to me, judge them as you will.  Then judge me by what they become and you're welcome for the fact that I actually publish these live for your amusement, while totally proving you wrong.

Yer gonna love it.

Then comes Horizon for one you'll feel less guilty about admitting it.  I know where your quality lines and if even outside those of what you secretly enjoy and that one lands right on it.

Speaking of which ... I can totally see why some of the components of this hit was given to pilots, and I've got a shiny new helicopter with about an hour to kill ... thanks for the 'kind words' (miscreant).