~ All written works contained herein or by link are the property of Gerald Edwin Chule ~ circusanarquista@gmail.com (for business or pleasure) ~

Yeah I saw the trailer.  At this point, whatever.  That's just a whole lot of past tense now.  Kinda like his very briefly promising career which to maintain all he had to do was not things exactly like this.  Is he talking about me or himself at this point, I really don't know.

Nor do I really care.

But what he doesn't get is that we both got what we wanted, he's just a bit less comfortable with the cost, and the corner he's navigated himself into.

Which is to say he's probably a lot angrier about the past than I am, and definitely less prepared to pay the consequences, of the decisions we've made for ourselves.

It's always all about him when things go well, that one.  

But all about someone else, when it goes poorly.  A common archetype among the weak.  So.  Yes I did see that, mostly.  I started skipping through after the first obvious whatever with an eyeroll.