(: Speaking of trailers ~
Yeah that's exactly what I don't want to do.
1 ~ It diminishes the originals.
2 ~ It's one hundred percent derivative from the originals, which already exists, so diminishing them is all it does, other than make people money and it wasn't that good.
3 ~ It answered the question which is the biggest no-no Ever in such things.
But mostly with these it's only the audio I want, the rest I could detail the completely unrelated to any of them plot, but don't want to. It'll all in the journal, you'll see. But suffice to say it's nothing like that nor specifically derivative of any of them, nor any combination of.
They're just creepy shit that if you've heard of them might give a clue to the mystery and if not, they're just seriously creepy fucking sounds well made.
I'd thought someone who came up with Backrooms was involved with movie but apparently not, which honestly makes the movie worse to me, pretty much exactly like the originals (found footage style) but stupider with too many contrived answers which shouldn't be.
Note that's from someone else watching it in the room while I looked up from my work occasionally to see what was going on (it was that interesting).
All that said, 350 mil on a 10 mil budget is inarguably not bad.