I just picked up an archive of crap ass 70's and 80's sci-fi b-movies, absolute garbage one and all, so now of course I want to make one. Honestly ... I feel like I wrote a lot of 'good movies' (debatable) and now I just ... kinda want to write trash for a while.
Hard to explain.
But I already wrote the historicals and the epicas and the 'artful series's ... I wrote a fucking movie that literally destroyed a franchises as a god damned psy-op to fuck over some shit talking pedophies and it actually fucking worked !
Still working today.
Insane.
Now That's some fucking Art. Now ... I wanna write a shitty space flick in the 70's with bikini robots and ships made out of models of other ships with pew pew and cartoonish villainy. A really weird craving of late, to make intentional garbage.
No idea.
But unfortunately Horizon may actually be good (Dammit !), that's where all my notes have lately been. Sorry about the wait on this one, soon. I have the notes on the ending, just waiting on the mood.
I'm pretty hard pressed to fast finish a sequel, if the series were signed I'd have two years while the first is being made so ... yeah I've got notes ( ... ). Then after the unfortunately decent Horizon I may do a Buck Rogers/Flash Gordon crossover because those are public domain now, or maybe something else that bad.
Feelin' it.
No idea why don't care.
Anthony Rogers once met Alex Gordon in pub.
Hijinks ensued.