New friends, you don't need to worry about me, it's what I've chosen and I've done it before.  It's like I tell the locals and tourists who ask, I spent fifteen years at the same job and don't want to just one to the next.

Frankly this is easier for me than most jobs anyway, so it has to be interesting.  Like being a tea maker, working at a cult video store etcetera.  The one offer I've got very much is interesting to me, and after a proven record with some sway of placement.  But I'm uncertain and it's the sort of thing we'd all need certainty about.

I also believe I do more good in the world in my own way than in another's, true of us all I think.  There will always be part of me wanting to live the tale and walk the legend, I once spent a year an a half meditating on a single dot in the crossroads to understand chaos in the passing of time.  The benefits to my swordsmanship were notable as well.

There's just part of me who like the idea of me being who and what I am, as a street musician in a tourist town whose passersby connect me to the world.

For now.

Come rainy seasons I believe my opinions may change, unless I do truly choose to stay a while.  Which again goes back to interesting jobs.  If that, then that.  If not, it's all about outrunning winter.

Also it would be a very boring blog.

"(: I went to work today !  My soul was sucked out of my ear."

Meh.  Has to be interesting.  Nonetheless I'm really good at it and I don't consider it like a 'fallen state' or whatnot, it's just a regularly preferable option and an excellent way to get to know all sides of a town.  

Highly recommended training.